LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #59

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:37:38 PDT 2022

> "But what if," the young woman said, "what if we were able to build on
> that sense of anticipation -- keep the tension alive in our audiences
> -- by having an entire series in which the super-hero NEVER appears?"
>

> "So my role in this series," I said, "would be to somehow convince
> your audience that if they just keep on waiting long enough, someone
> more interesting than me is going to show up and do the same thing I'm
> doing but in a more exciting way?"

I think you're on to something here.  Yes, I can see it now -- two people
just waiting on a like a bench or something -- waiting for EDM Lite to
make an appearance -- but it never happens -- it could be called
'Waiting For Lite!' -- and maybe there could be spinoffs like 'Waiting for
Cynical Lass!' and 'Waiting For Plummet!' and obviously crossovers
between all of the bench sitting waiting populace of this Universe.

Anyhow, glad to see the annual Easily-Discovered Man -- looking forward
to the next issue (will it be in 2023 -- the 30th Anniversary of EDM?)

And also if the 2008 18 year old EDM Lite traveled to like 1993 would he
see the 1993 18 year old EDM Lite?

Arthur "Waiting For..." Spitzer