DIVA: The Curator's Spotlight #3

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:42:46 PDT 2021

On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 6:42:07 PM UTC-5, deucexm wrote:

> [[ REDACTED HL_AUTH ]]

After some negotiation, Akasha has agreed to provide the original material in
this section for your edification, under the condition that - should you find
yourself in Devworld, or meet any Divers in your own realm - you never mention
it to anyone else.

I wouldn't cross her, personally.  Librarians are intimidating.

FULL_TEXT
(In fact, I suspect Devworld was intentionally designed to disassociate players
from their old bodies.  Supposedly there's a hidden side of the game, if you can
access it through whatever protections are there, in game or in code.  I've seen
a handful of strange items and unusable skills that could point in that
direction, but it really depends on how you interpret the text and parameters so
that's mostly theoretical.)