SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2008 #20: Okay, I'll Be Your Shock Guy

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 29 19:59:27 PDT 2020

Hijinks ensue.  And Imperilus vs. the Powernaut goes into a new round.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2008c.htm#20

On a personal note, this strip accelerated wildly and skidded sideways
into its Monday afternoon slot this week.  Powernaut 2008 has six more
strips to go.  That's worth its own web page.  I plan to take a break to
develop that, hopefully by end of year.  (I've had problems of
discipline in drawing cartoons, when I'm mostly at home and The Computer
is so distracting and so handy.  But that's exactly what led to some
recent Imperilus stories.)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org