LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #6.66

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 22:37:26 PST 2020

On 11/1/20 10:54 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> Heh.  I've gotten the impression that the Ultimate Ninja is embraced to his
> cause yet willing to bend it, as witness his striped outerwear.  I have inferred
> he is stern but understanding, at least of people who share his cause.

And this is also a valid take. It seems like we all had different ideas of who
the Ultimate Ninja was... I'd expect that a lot of the other writers who've
taken him on would have different ones too.

Drew "mine were always significantly inspired by Jamie Rosen's first couple of
issues of LNH v2" Nilium