LNH: WikiLull: Pre-Final Epilogue, AKA President Evil #6: A-Pack-O-Lies Now [1/2]

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:22:13 PST 2020

On 11/1/20 4:50 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> On 11/1/20 4:09 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>
>> Never forget Compu-Yak...
>>
>> Arthur "Never forget.." Spitzer
>>

> I've never forgotten a character in my life.
>
> (Except for the evil little girl AI who rebelled against her creator.)
>
> Jeanne Morningstar

Another thing I had evidently forgot until Drew pointed it out for me
while wiki-editing is that I had already brought back Lurking Vampire
back as Shadez Radikal in WikiLull After #2. I don't think about the
plot details of that issue much, except in vague terms, because it was
from such an emotionally fraught moment. Or maybe the Revampire powers
were working on me!

Anyway, this Plot Error both complicates and works very well (in an
extremely fraught way) with stuff I have planned.

Jeanne Morningstar