LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #23: "Whispers in the Library"

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:41:59 PDT 2020

On 6/23/2020 1:26 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
> This is very sweet, Drew, and very well done. Your opening grafs are rather poetic - more an invocation than an intro: something that sets a certain mood, and casts a certain spell, creating space for this lovely and tender and human scene about something important. And it does it without losing sight of the two characters and their relationship to each other.

Yessssss. <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much! I had started with the scene itself
initially, but I couldn't get far, and then I realized what I really wanted and
needed to do. This is a certain status quo that's not gonna last forever, and I
wanted to capture what makes it special.

Drew "it's not gonna last forever if I actually manage to write the next batch
of stories I have in mind, anyway" Nilium