SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2014 #12: Nope (Re: Part 2: World Egg!)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jun 22 21:48:54 PDT 2020

On 2019-08-15 18:49, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2019-08-12 19:19, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> Next week, the RACCCon 2019 Crossover!
>
> ... Next week is now!  Indeed, 2014 #21 of 24 is ready for coloring.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2014b.htm#12

Hmpf.  Instead of charging ahead with new comics, I've been reviewing
old ones.  And the Powernaut/RACCCon crossover deserves a bit of
commentary.  And I brought in a commentator from today's Wiki entry.

Bonus Section: Paulie's ONLINE Pen Pals!

Kwame Cannon

Seriously, the Doom Bear came back from the dead to watch a giant space
waffle drip on the Moon?  How did you even learn this?

Paulie Poderr

Our teachers Vara Hosea and Lucianus Autonomus are actually the world's
most powerful mages.  They sensed that some sort of enchanted foodstuff
drove that episode - and that some "Waffle Queen" was involved.  It's as
though our universe had merged with one or two others, right down to the
character level.  Our Professor Powernaut agrees with that assessment;
he got visions of that other universe also, alongside Psychovant and the
Doom Bear.  All three of them were merged with people and creatures from
other realities.  And they all helped reverse it.

"Bear" in mind, the Doom Bear stayed after the "Wafflepocalypse" was
over.  It's as if that wasn't really what he and Psychovant were coming
to see.  Even Psychovant was surprised when this "silly doom" happened.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org