LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #24: "Mumbled By the Hungry Cold"

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:16:17 PDT 2020

On 7/5/2020 10:31 PM, deucexm wrote:
> *finally gets around to reading*
>
> Holy [REDACTED], Drew, this is /really really good/.  (And it does remind me
> quite a bit of something I'd write!)

Heeheehee. ^#^

> It's strong and beautiful and heartwrenching and /damn/ does it resonate,
> really well, like a perfectly machined tuning fork.

Aaaaaaaaa gosh thank you. >#> I was worried it was going to come across as a bit
loose and sloppy.

> Trying to deal with a corrupt - at the very least, horribly broken - system
> without losing hope that things can and will eventually be better is something
> I often struggle with (as I'm pretty sure we've talked about on multiple
> occasions), and this paints an incredibly personal and relatable picture of
> that struggle.

Yeah. <3 I think we've all been struggling with that lately (tho you more
personally than many!), and I put all my most intense feelings about that
struggle into this story.

Drew "but it's not gonna be the last story about that, oh no" Nilium