LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #24: "Mumbled By the Hungry Cold"

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 19:31:32 PDT 2020

*finally gets around to reading*

Holy [REDACTED], Drew, this is /really really good/.  (And it does remind me
quite a bit of something I'd write!)

It's strong and beautiful and heartwrenching and /damn/ does it resonate,
really well, like a perfectly machined tuning fork.

Trying to deal with a corrupt - at the very least, horribly broken - system
without losing hope that things can and will eventually be better is something
I often struggle with (as I'm pretty sure we've talked about on multiple
occasions), and this paints an incredibly personal and relatable picture of
that struggle.

Very, very well done.

-Felix