LNH20: Cover Gallery #52i

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:40:35 PST 2020

Doc Nostalgia burst through the doors of the LNHQ while Otherkin Lad,
Nerf Girl and Lurking Girl draw back in horror.

He is wearing shiny mirrorshades and a leather jacket with a neon pink
version of his symbol. He has a neon-pink faux-hawk and pierced lips.

Doc Nostalgia: "All right, hacker dudes and dudettes! It's time to hack
the Gibson!"

Lurking Girl: "Oh no! Doc Nostalgia has become... a cyberpunk!"

[Caption: What happens when Doc Nostalgia succumbs to the hot new trend
of the 1980s? Find out in: "Cyberpunk Is (Not) Dead!"]

====

Notes: I feel like there could be an actual story in this but with
work/winter solstice/2020 in general I am way too tired to write it.

Jeanne Morningstar