SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2008 *#26*: Christmas in Paris!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 24 13:03:09 PST 2020

Yes, I've just skipped from #22 to #26.  The intervening issues will be
published on the regular schedule.  But I felt the urge to publish the
2008 Christmas strip in time for Christmas.  Powernaut Comics feels that
your enjoyment of the series will not be diminished by this.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2008d.htm#26

Wyatt Ferguson would like you to know, Otto's the one who gave Amy the
Little Doom Pony action figure.  Given that information, the other gifts
should be obvious.  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org