DIVA/PRECOG: A Break from Tradition

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 22 17:52:06 PST 2020

On 2020-12-21 18:07, deucexm wrote:

> Also I just wanna say: it's been a good bit since I checked in here (mostly due
> to work stuff and ennui) and wow this place exploded!  It is awesome to see so
> many unread things, you all are fantastic.  <3
>
> -Felix

I can't take credit for most of that, due to work stuff and ennui
myself.  But it's good to see it happen.  :)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org