LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #112: Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! The Conclusion

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 14:46:33 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the final section of Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!

Saxon Brenton returns with issue 22, which I guess means that Saxon
is still alive!  But for how long?

And Martin Phipps returns also with #23.  Will this thing ever
end?

And then Martin writes the epilogue.  Okay.  Guess it has ended.
Woo!

But find out how it ends in...

              _
             | |      Classic