LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #20: "Independent Research"

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:34:49 PST 2019

Suddenly, an ethereal form, like the reflection of a ghost, wavered into being
in front of Waiting-For-the-LNH-To-Die Guy. "i come with a message!"

WFtLNHTDGuy gasped. "No! It can't be!"

"but it can," said the barely-visible phantom. "it is i, a time traveler from
the most improbable future of all...
lnher-from-the-timeline-where-the-lnh-is-still-being-written-when-some-future-evolved-version-of-humanity-escapes-to-another-universe
lass!"

"No!" shouted Waiting-For-the-LNH-To-Die Guy, batting at her insubstantial form
with a rolled-up newspaper. "You're impossible, I say! Impossible!"

"no! i am just really incredibly amazingly astonishingly flabbergastingly
unlikely!" The specter pointed a hazy finger at WFtLNHTDGuy. "tonight you will
be visited by three incredibly unlikely spirits, who will teach you the true
meaning of the lnh!"

"What!? No!" Waiting-For-the-LNH-To-Die Guy sputtered and stomped his fist.
"These are exactly the tropes that make me hate the LNH! Spirit? Spirit, you get
back here this instant!!"

Drew
"LNHer-From-The-Timeline-Where-The-LNH-Is-Still-Being-Written-When-Some-Future-Evolved-Version-Of-Humanity-Escapes-To-Another-Universe
Lass is Free For Use" Perron