META: Archives of Net.Heroes

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 13:52:39 PST 2019

On Friday, December 6, 2019 at 10:16:01 AM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 12/5/2019 9:24 PM, Logan McCloud wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > 	I'm looking for archives to all the LNH series. If you know of any
> > archives i'd appreciate the help to find and read the old gems of this
> > platform.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Fox
>
> Hullo! :>
>
> The most complete LNH archive is the Eyrie Archive, at
> https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/ . (With LNHY and LNH2 stories at
> https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnhy/ and https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh2/
> , respectively.)
>
> However, that only goes up to 2006. Everything from the newsgroup from 2004 on
> is archived on https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/ , in chronological order.
> But if you're looking to read specific stories, I'd recommend looking on the LNH
> Wiki, at https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Main_Page - it's forever under
> construction, but most series pages have links to where the stories can be read.
> A good starting point is probably
> https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Category:Classic_LNH_Series .
>
> As well, Arthur Spitzer's been reposting a lot of the old stories under the
> "Classic LNH Adventures" label, and of course, there are new ones posted every
> so often. :>

Yeah.  Probably easiest way to find those is to search rec.arts.comics.creative
on Google Groups.

> Let us know if you have any more questions!
>
> Drew "trying to be very thorough" Perron

There's also a very comprehensive timeline for the LNH stories:

https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Classic_LNH_Timeline

Go to the year 1992 and start with the Cosmic Plot Device if you want
to read everything in order.

Arthur "And break your mind.." Spitzer