META: Archives of Net.Heroes

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:16:00 PST 2019

On 12/5/2019 9:24 PM, Logan McCloud wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I'm looking for archives to all the LNH series. If you know of any
> archives i'd appreciate the help to find and read the old gems of this
> platform.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Fox

Hullo! :>

The most complete LNH archive is the Eyrie Archive, at
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/ . (With LNHY and LNH2 stories at
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnhy/ and https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh2/
, respectively.)

However, that only goes up to 2006. Everything from the newsgroup from 2004 on
is archived on https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/ , in chronological order.
But if you're looking to read specific stories, I'd recommend looking on the LNH
Wiki, at https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Main_Page - it's forever under
construction, but most series pages have links to where the stories can be read.
A good starting point is probably
https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Category:Classic_LNH_Series .

As well, Arthur Spitzer's been reposting a lot of the old stories under the
"Classic LNH Adventures" label, and of course, there are new ones posted every
so often. :>

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Drew "trying to be very thorough" Perron