SW10/WWW: Power School 2014 #1: Who Are the Powernauts?

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:01:44 PDT 2019

On 4/16/2019 8:30 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2014.htm

Oooooh! :D I love the interruption.

> In my recent travels, I discerned the need for a new Powernaut Comics
> introductory series.

Oooooh, good idea.

> I don't think I can replace Powernaut 2005 ("Who Is the
> Powernaut?"), and I shouldn't even try.  But I can at least put out a new
> version which refers to all of known Powernaut continuity - and some new clues
> to what's coming.  Most importantly, this series will try to answer *why* there
> are Powernauts, in a way that a casual reader can understand.  Artwork and
> production are underway, and I'm preparing for publication beginning April of
> this year.

ooooooooh. I like it. :3

> The first four issues of this series will make a good "Free Comic Book Day"
> handout.  But this episode will be open-ended.  I've already plotted eight
> issues. After those, it will take questions from the user community!  *That
> includes you, dear reader.*  So... any questions? You can ask, right here on RACC!

Oooooh. Questions that this strip immediately brings up: Where did the power
come from and why did it keep coming after the challenge? (Of course, one or
both might already be planned to be answered.)

Drew "school fool" Perron