SW10/WWW: Power School 2014 #1: Who Are the Powernauts?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 16 17:30:37 PDT 2019

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2014.htm

In my recent travels, I discerned the need for a new Powernaut Comics
introductory series.  I don't think I can replace Powernaut 2005 ("Who
Is the Powernaut?"), and I shouldn't even try.  But I can at least put
out a new version which refers to all of known Powernaut continuity -
and some new clues to what's coming.  Most importantly, this series will
try to answer *why* there are Powernauts, in a way that a casual reader
can understand.  Artwork and production are underway, and I'm preparing
for publication beginning April of this year.

The first four issues of this series will make a good "Free Comic Book
Day" handout.  But this episode will be open-ended.  I've already
plotted eight issues. After those, it will take questions from the user
community!  *That includes you, dear reader.*  So... any questions? You
can ask, right here on RACC!

--
------ Scott Eiler  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut ------