LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #62: Birth Of A Villain Part Two

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:29:39 PDT 2018

On 5/28/18 9:05 PM, Drew Perron wrote:

> And was later one of the founders of the Eightfold imprint!

And the writer of Miss Translation, one of the all-time classic LNH series.

> It's interesting, the cascades of this era attracted a lot of writers
> who didn't normally do LNH.

I really want to do a proper Omega read someday... It's kind of hard
because it's not tied to anything that's going on right now. I got onto
RACC just as the last Omega stories were being posted.

>But IIILass is a really good character here. I wonder if she's
> usable.

I guess we could ask Jamie if anyone knows how to do that. I wonder if
IIILass knows about the Intangible Legion from David R. Henry's stories.
Does the LNH really have multiple intangible heroes who don't know of
each other's existence? Probably.

Jeanne Morningstar