LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #64: Birth Of A Villain Part Four

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:08:19 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fourth section of a Birth Of A Villain.

Joining the Birth of a Villain cascade with #10 is Ben in Plaid who I'm
going to assume is Ben Rawluk (but feel free to correct me if I'm
completely wrong about that).  Ben wrote the series Teens in Trenchcoats
and here he introduces another trenchcoater into the mix -- the NTB'r
known as -- DEADHEADMAN!

Tom Russell returns with #11 and has the poetry spouting -- MYSTERIOUS
CHAIRMAN -- who I have to assume is both mysterious and really into
chairs.

And finally Saxon Brenton dips right into the cascade with #11.5 probably
because of deeply superstitious reasons he'll let others suffer the
consequences of writing #12.  (Australians fear the number 12 or so I've
heard.  I could be completely wrong about.  If so -- please correct me
because if no one corrects me I'll just have to assume that I'm completely
right about that.  Ah, whatever happened to Saxon.)  Oh, and in his
continuity note he claims that he was trying to write #10 and that someone
else beat him to writing #12.  Likely story.  But -- enough of that.  :)

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =