LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #47: The Crimes of the Brotherhood Part Ten

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:41:58 PST 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the tenth section of the whole EMPLOYEE-EMPOWERED, PARADIGM-SHIFTED,
INDIVIDUAL-OWNERSHIP, DOWNSIZED, STREAMLINED, REENVIGORATED CRIMES of
the BROTHERHOOD of NET.VILLAINS!!

Firstly, we have more Jeff "Drizzt" Barnes with the number 20 of his
Continuity Champ and the Drizzt Defenders series that is part
three of the Fall From Space storyline -- where we see if the
Brotherhood has better luck destroying the Champ than Thread
Bear and Vapid Veterinarian.  Perhaps?

Issue #21 of CC&DD is part four of the storyline with more
Drizzt writing.  It looks like someone sure could use a Drizzt ex Machina.

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =