Rainside/ACRA: Orange Crush

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:33:33 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 12:17:55 AM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> heh.  Powernaut Comics has already introduced RACC to the Domination of
> Eiler and to copious spanking.  So dominance already has a niche here.

Heeheehee. :3 The precedent I was thinking of was Tom Russell's run of Kinky Romance in the late '00s. But either way, really - there are plenty of examples to draw from. (We're a long way from the Woody Scandal - although, considering that the reaction there was really about the weird, sleazy tone of the thing, maybe not.)

> And the way you write about it, it's cute.

Aw, thanks! ^#^ That's my niche, methinks; going into even the weirdest and most intense areas and infusing them with sincere, expressive affection.

Drew "enthusiastic consent" Perron