RACCIES: Audience Participation

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Sat May 13 14:18:52 PDT 2017

>     1. Re: RACCIES: Audience Participation, Wave 2 (Adrian McClure)
I shall offer from the Eclipse Trilogy Starsmasher, who is a short,
lightly built fellow fond of vests and cardigans.  He has dark hair and
is clean shaven. He's actually pleasant, even-tempered, and well-mannered.

What are your powers?  Force field, flight, plasma torch.

But why the name?  It's what I do.

You eliminate unsatisfactory motion picture actors?

Err, no.  Star: Big hot ball of gas.  The Sun is a Star.  I hit them
once with the torch, and they explodiate, like an egg struck by a cannon
ball.