SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #6: The Excitement is Starting!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 5 18:13:40 PDT 2017

Heh.  Principal Powernaut will be the first to admit, he doesn't follow
this chess stuff.  But he loves a battle, once it comes up.  It's Lava
Lamp and Mashup Laq vs. Hipolyta and Pizza Fu, as Homecoming 2013
finally gets some action!

*I'll* admit, I've been tempted to just fast-forward the story to the
parts I'll really like.  But as I draw battle poses of Our Young Heroes,
I start to enjoy this part of the story. Bystanders seem to enjoy the
drawings too.  (It is still my custom to draw in public.)

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm#6

This week's proper and appropriate text supplement, is for the guest
stars.  And I wish I'd known some of this Mashup Laq stuff before I got
this deep into the story.  Particularly, the style guide.  I know from
personal experience, bow ties are actually stylish on a sports field.

-  Lava Lamp:  http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/The%20Lavalamp

-  Mashup Laq:  http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Mashup%20Laq

Is the LNH Wiki stable enough in its new home, for me to direct people
to it?  It's been bad enough that I couldn't use it much for reference
before it got rehosted.  But it's kind of embarrassing when it's on a
new server, and I *still* can't reliably refer people to Psychovant's
wiki there.

I know. - Archie Andrews