8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 36, January 2017, by Messrs. Brenton, McClure, Perron, Russell, and Stokes

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 17:55:24 PST 2017

... man.

Rainshade is my new least-favorite person!  Not character, she's written well, I
just don't like /her/.  I don't think the Empress would much either, come to that.

(The Empress does have certain, uh, /countermeasures/ to both magic and mental
manipulation, though it remains to be seen how well her usual magical defenses would work in 8FOLD.  But then that's why she's doing what she is...)

These are all fantastic, though I'm a little sad that I couldn't manage to finish
the double length I'd planned for this one; the words will come to me at /some/
point, I suppose.  As ever, I am delighted to once more be in the company of such
distinguished and capable wordsmiths.

- Colin