RACCIES: Audience Participation (Re: RACCIES: 2016 First Nomination Ballot)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 14 19:13:14 PST 2017

On 2017-01-14 15:37, Adrian McClure wrote:

> Hopefully Russia/the FBI won't try and influence the RACCies voting.

Hopefully if they do, Our Heroes (and maybe some properly motivated
Villains) can stop them!

And on that note, I hereby open the RACCies Ceremony of 2016 to audience
participation.  You are each invited to submit one character, to fight
for the integrity of the RACCies against all enemies both internal and
external!

I know. - Archie Andrews