RACCIES: 2016 First Nomination Ballot

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:37:20 PST 2017

Hopefully Russia/the FBI won't try and influence the RACCies voting.

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig

Tim R. Mortiss, Tim R. Mortiss,
He's a loving friend.
He holds my hand while I'm asleep,
He guides me on my four-day creep,
He's with me to the end.
--Navarth the Mad Poet (from Jack Vance's The Demon Princes)