LNH20: Writer's Block Person #16

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 23:30:33 PDT 2017

"I've been pretty productive today," said Writer's Block Perron,
flopping on the couch, "but man, I'm really spacing out now. I suppose
it's just a natural reaction to emotional stuff and I should relax and
let it run its course."

"Nope!" said a giant caterpillar. "You're being sucked into the MINDVERSE!"

"Holy cats!" said WBP. They could feel the weirdness of the Mindverse
radiating all around them! They pulled out their sword but it was a cat,
so then they were transformed. "Who do I have to fight?"

"That man!" The caterpillar pointed to a giant silhouette that loomed
loomishly. It made WBP feel a weird anxiety.

"Crap!" they said. "He's going to steal the hot dogs, and then the kids
won't ever know their parents!" They ran forward, catsword held high...

Meanwhile, in the real world...

"Awwww, they're drooling on the pillow," said Kid Review.

"Adorable!" said Chaos Theory, uncapping a washable marker and beginning
to gently, carefully draw dicks on Writer's Block Person's face.

Drew "been pretty spacy" Perron