LNH20: Writer's Block Person #17

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 00:52:15 PDT 2017

"What should I write Writer's Block Person about tonight?" Writer's
Block Person pondered. "No, wait, this kind of opening is overdone. Um..."

Writer's Block Person sat in the circle of witches, arms outstretched,
chanting to Manon--

"No, no, no. I'd want to do either actual research on real-life
witchcraft before including something like that, or explicitly move it
away from that. Maybe..."

Suddenly, a version of Writer's Block Person that was the opposite
gender jumped through an alternate universe portal--

"The problem with *that* one is obvious! aaaaaargh." They faceplanted
into their keyboar7 hnjbb ynubbhhhhh

They sat up and said "Bluh." Then they said it again, louder. "Bluh!"
Then they shook their head back and forth. "Bluh bluh BLUH!"

Then they felt a little better.

Then they went to bed.

Drew "g'night" Perron