SW10/WWW: Power-Stars 1945: In the Alps, Four Evil Men Meet...

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Oct 26 18:17:42 PDT 2016

After the last Powernaut strip in which the world was consumed by
Darkness, I've opted for something comparatively fun and zippy... like
beating up on Nazis.  Powernaut 1945 is coming to save the day - with
the Power Stars!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1945.htm

Bonus Section: 2006 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! For Obvious
Reasons...

This series is so important to Powernaut history, its modern editors
have picked a modern commentator.  For reasons which will become obvious
later in this series, I (instead of Steven Oliver Samuels, S.O.S.) will
be your commentator.

I will start by saying...  Auge von Shaitan is just bad news.  Those
others with him, he is probably grooming as apprentices.  He'll probably
infect them with Satan some day.  Or maybe their descendants.  He plans
that far.

I know. - Archie Andrews