WWW: HIT GIRLZ. It's like "Mean Girls" meets "Pulp Fiction"

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Sat Oct 22 20:29:41 PDT 2016

Does she have the superpower "cause enemies to die by accident?" Some
people have the quaint idea -- oh, so, 20th century -- that hit people
are supposed to kill on purpose.

On a  different note, my computer was attacked by the Microsoft Upgrade
virus, also known as the Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade. The upgrade
refused to complete. It refused to stop trying, and I had first rate
techs on this. If you turned the machine off and on, it came back. In
the end, my main drive was completely gone. Fortunately, I had a RAID
drive backup. The upgrade trashed the file structure on the raid
system.  We were eventually able to extract the files.  All 1.8 million
of them.  They are safe on a different disk.  In one directory with no
subdirectories. An effort to revive the file structure will soon be made.

Fortunately, I also backup to DVDs every so often, so most things are
back to where they were, well, except for my email files, which appear
to be inaccessible, and some recent stuff. (8^((

And if you wonder why my future villains always prove their superweapon
works by visiting Redmond, Washington, now you know.