WWW: Preview of upcoming comic "HIT GIRLZ"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 18 19:35:49 PDT 2016

On 2016-05-17 19:44, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:
> Hi guys. My partner Monique and I are working on a brand new comic
> now that The Continentals has ended. The new comic is called "HIT
> GIRLZ", it's about a pair of tweenage girls who balance the pressures
> of high school and social minefield of social media by being hired
> assassins for the mob. So I guess "HIT GIRLZ" can best be described
> as "Mean Girls" meets "Pulp Fiction". I tried once before to post
> pages to this forum to disastrous results so I'm posting a link to a
> thread on a different forum where I've posted a few "HIT GIRLZ"
> preview pages. You can check them out here:
>
> http://digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177023
>
> Let me know what you think. "HIT GIRLZ" the comic starts in July.
>
> Dee

Hi, Dee...

Thin panel boundaries confused me a bit, since at one point I had to
read the dialog balloons from right to left to make sense.  Thin panel
boundaries confused me also, but it would have only made the dialog
balloons worse.  (Can you even do anything about layout at this point?)

Plotwise...  Wow, they're *really* good assassins if they can go up an
private elevator of whatever height at whatever speed, and do their
assassin costume change entirely inside.  And you said, these are *teen*
assassins.  Just again, Wow.

I look forward to more.

I know. - Archie Andrews