WWW: Preview of upcoming comic "HIT GIRLZ"

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Tue May 17 19:44:50 PDT 2016

Hi guys. My partner Monique and I are working on a brand new comic now that The Continentals has ended. The new comic is called "HIT GIRLZ", it's about a pair of tweenage girls who balance the pressures of high school and social minefield of social media by being hired assassins for the mob. So I guess "HIT GIRLZ" can best be described as "Mean Girls" meets "Pulp Fiction". I tried once before to post pages to this forum to disastrous results so I'm posting a link to a thread on a different forum where I've posted a few "HIT GIRLZ" preview pages. You can check them out here:

http://digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177023

Let me know what you think. "HIT GIRLZ" the comic starts in July.

Dee