SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #8: The Water Tower is Escaping!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Aug 10 18:55:36 PDT 2016

A devious strategy by prisoners is underway.  As a robotic creature
marches from internment camp and the evil mayor says, "Bring me my
jetpack", the Powernaut finally reacts.  Guest-starring Leo...  Before
he became the Pirate Vampire King you may have seen in Powernaut 2011,
he became something else!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006.htm#8

Instead of commentary this week, I commend to you the new Superhuman
Wiki entry for Evil Mayor Russell Anvernacht!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Anvernacht.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews