LNH/META: Is the LNH Wiki Up?

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:42:29 PDT 2016

*digs self out of a hole of doing overtime at a workplace where I can't browse
Google Groups*

On 8/2/2016 10:40 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> My browser hangs when going there tonight.

Yeah, there's been a problem lately where I *think* what's going on is that some
memory leak makes the wiki hang after it's been going for so long. I'm gonna
poke Lalo in the morning, but for now, I restarted it.

Also, you know what a new complaint about the wiki means: a new issue of
WikiLull! :D

Drew "this is my favorite part of tech support" Perron