LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #13: A Poki/Ori Wedding Conclusion!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 12 18:13:04 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have Jeff "Drizzt" Barnes' Continuity Champ & the Drizzt's
Defenders #12 and Martin Phipps' LNH #83 Crossover to conclude
the whole Pocket Man/Organic Lass Wedding (which, okay, was
probably concluded last time -- this is more the conclusion of
the whole Feds arresting the LNH storyline).

Continuity Champ & the Drizzt's Defenders was an LNH series devoted
to Drizzt's character Continuity Champ and his various Space Opera
adventures in the Looniverse along with his teammates.

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES