SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2012 #3: The President is Visiting!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 26 12:16:20 PDT 2015

On 9/26/2015 4:14 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 9/23/2015 9:44 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2012.htm#3
>
> Interesting. Is there any particular reason they're golden?

We shall soon find that these are special buffaloes, and one of them is
*particularly* special.

>> Hi, Louis!  Power City is in north central Oregon, alongside the Columbia
>> River.  It was named for a dam that was built there in the 1930s.
>> Plenty of room for buffaloes off in the countryside!
>
> Interesting. This makes me curious about, um... how this entire universe
> works. What its history is, pre-exodus from Earth-SW10.

Oooh, I know, let's ask Pauly!  ... Well, maybe next week, 'cause you're
going to find out something about that history then!

For now...  Remember that Fractal Time outbreak that started in
Powernaut 2005?  (I just remembered it this week...)  2012 should be
nearing the height of it - and that might have implications for the
future of Powernaut Comics.  Oh, my.

I know. - Archie Andrews