SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2012 #3: The President is Visiting!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:14:04 PDT 2015

On 9/23/2015 9:44 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> But anyway, Who is Doctor Fu?  We'll have to find out next week, as Power School
> 2012 continues toward a climactic confrontation between buffaloes and Obamas!
> Can even Powernauts be of any use when that happens???

They shall combine into... BUFFALOBAMA

> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2012.htm#3

Interesting. Is there any particular reason they're golden?

> Hi, Louis!  Power City is in north central Oregon, alongside the Columbia
> River.  It was named for a dam that was built there in the 1930s.  Plenty of
> room for buffaloes off in the countryside!

Interesting. This makes me curious about, um... how this entire universe works.
What its history is, pre-exodus from Earth-SW10.

> That map of Power City, New Jersey must have come from old Powernaut comics.
> Who knows what kind of stuff they invented for their stories? From what I've
> seen from 1980s Powernaut comics, they weren't shy about inventing stuff!

*wacky trombone*

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Obama.