[HCC/Meta] High Concept Challenge #56 : Sheep

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 19 21:19:11 PDT 2015

On 9/19/2015 8:15 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> I've just spent the morning trying to update the running list of High
> Concept topics, because man it is getting hard to remember what's
> already been used.
>
> But anyway, after a bit of thought, I believe I shall declare High
> Concept Challenge #56 to be: Sheep.
>
> Interpret that as broadly or as narrowly as you wish.  The animal.
> The insult of being a mindless conformist.  Any phrases, like 'being
> sheepish', 'A wolf in sheep's clothing' or 'Lions lying down with
> lambs'.

Hmpf.  I suppose I shall sit this one out.  I am on track to deliver a
story about a certain other species of herd animal within the contest
period.  I could perhaps declare them "sheep".  But I have found it does
not attract votes to shoehorn my concepts into the Challenges.

But congratulations, Saxon.  Yours is the concept I voted for.  8{D>

Oh, and thanks for the concept list.  This is probably worth putting in
the LNH wiki, if it isn't already.

I know. - Archie Andrews