SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2012 #1: 100 Years of Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 11 18:17:06 PDT 2015

On 9/10/2015 8:58 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 9/10/2015 10:10 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Also, I have not thought of twenty-four students to put in Power
>> School... Who wants one of *their* students here? 8{D>
>
> Oooh. <3 Hmmmmm - what are the qualifications?

That's a really good question...  Let's ask Pauly!

*  Andrew P.

What are the qualifications to go to Power School?

*  Pauly Poderr

Hi, Andrew!  Students in Power School have to:

(1) Be of human or near-human intelligence.  Aliens welcome!  We might
have to decide about (say) the singing buffalo, though.

and either

(2) Have some power which is beyond or outside the maximum range of
normal human powers.  (The exact language is a lot more precise;
Professor Powernaut helped draft it.  But it's also something we seldom
have to refer to.  People usually know superhumans when they see them in
action.)  It doesn't matter how strong or useful the power may seem to
be.  Power School teaches a use for *everything.*

or

(3) Be related to someone who has such powers.  *Almost* all the
teachers agreed with Principal Powernaut:  Relatives of superheroes need
to be ready for superhero crises, and possibly to receive superhero
powers themselves.  That's kind of how I got into Power School.

There's one more limitation we don't have to put in the rules:  They
have to be here on our Earth.  The doors which let people get here from
that old Earth in 2011, didn't let everyone in.  We got only the
reasonably pure of heart.  Don't ask me how they determined "pure".  But
five Powernauts were operating the doors, and they have power-senses
plus other ways of telling.

We hope you can refer someone!  We have some rivalries and stuff, and I
don't always like everyone or everything.  But none of us are really bad
people.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, can think of some.

yay!

I know. - Archie Andrews