SW10/WWW/HCC: Powernaut 1985 #1: Why is This Happening?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Nov 4 18:31:31 PST 2015

Powernaut Comics have built up to this moment, thanks to a previous High
Concept Challenge which established Tricked-Out Toy Heroes as guest
stars while the Powernaut was away.  Now, it's HCC time again, and the
Powernaut is back from holiday.  It's Tricked-Out Toy Heroes vs. the
Powernaut, and the End of the World might be coming...  Hyper-Power
Crisis Wars are here!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1985.htm

The Superhuman World Wiki is supporting this story.  Perhaps you've been
wondering what powers this particular Powernaut has...  Now's your
chance to find out!
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Powernaut_1968.htm

One of the regular commentators is supporting this story too.  But the
story may be leaving him behind soon.

Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary from Stephen Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)!  I Do Not Remember This!

I'm not calling Powernaut Comics a bunch of liars... but I do not
remember this story happening at all.  Perhaps it happened way over on a
branch of Fractal Time.  In some sense, I was a part of it.  I think
they got me right, aside from one major difference:  how well I got
along with the replacement Powernaut.

I kind of hope it's true somewhere.  He was obviously an intelligent
gentleman, who never raised a fist in anger - or indeed in *any* cause.
  But when I knew him, he always came up with solutions.  That is still
true in this story.

I know. - Archie Andrews