SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Wyatt Ferguson!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri May 22 15:43:34 PDT 2015

It's the other Big One!  Future entries should be a lot simpler now that
Ellipsis and Wyatt Ferguson are both out of the way.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Wyatt_Ferguson.htm

Yeah, his history's all online already and his personality is probably
pretty obvious by now.  But it's probably good to summarize them.  And
to spice up the entry, I made as complete a list as I could of Wyatt's
Powers and Abilities - right down to the Fart of Freedom!

I also added a new vital statistic:  Favorite Music.  When I raided my
warehouse for old art last week, I brought back some character sheets
also.  Some of those tracked Favorite Music.  It was illuminating to
find which old character liked Suzanne Vega the best...  Could that
character be Wyatt?  You'll have to read the Wiki to find out!

I know. - Archie Andrews