LNH/LNH20: Trux and Spite Grrrl Are Dead! #1

Michael D Friedman mdfriedman at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:09:22 PDT 2015

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 1:12:19 PM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
> Very appropriate use of the two settings. <3 But I wonder where this is going next - that ending certainly doesn't seem one-shot-ish.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I basically wanted to dip my toe in the water a bit. I really had no plans of jumping back into LNH stuff, but I started looking at my old stuff and realized how many stories I never completed. So, I kind of wanted to do a story that was a bit of an "apology" for that, but also started to think about how I would "reboot" these characters now that I'm older and (hopefully) wiser.

I wanted to tell the very basic origin story of Trux and Spite Grrrl in the LNH20 universe without committing to more. Since this was a bridge between LNH and LNH20, I figured I'd just do a one-shot.

I do have an idea of where I want their story to go, so I will likely produce a short miniseries that expands on the "origin story" of the LNH20 versions.

As opposed to my previous time on RACC, I'm very wary of actually completing projects now, so I'm not going to post any more Spite Grrrl/Trux stuff until a full story line is complete. So, hopefully I'll write a 4-issue mini series and then post it when done. (But my main focus is on my TOF series.)

- Mike.