MISC: GODLING's WORLD # 14: STARRING DEMI-GOTH, CARNACKI'S GHOST AND OCTO-BOY

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 28 20:38:35 PST 2015

On 1/27/2015 6:01 PM, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:

> GODLING's WORLD #  14: STARRING DEMI-GOTH, CARNACKI'S GHOST AND OCTO-BOY
>
> Demi Goth & Carnacki's Ghost in: Monstrosities part 2  by J. Vandersteen
>
> Ireland, Iaestrae Castle.
> Demi Goth and the Ghost of Carnacki appear in one of the rooms.
> The door opens, a tall man in a black coat, leather pants and a face
> covered with tribal tattoos walks in. "Who?"
 >
> "By Jove, I think we have found our killer already!" Carnacki says.
 >
> The man in black pulls an obsidian knife from his coat. "More mystic
> guardians to slay? Fine."

Sometimes it's fine there is no doubt about the villain.

And I'm happy to see Our Heroes truly teaming up.  They could hardly
have teamed up more closely.

> Octo-Boy in Clowning around!

> "I'm the Balloon Clown and the joke will be on you!" the clown says
> and fires a huge, self-inflating balloon from the gun that knocks
> Octo-Boy down.
 >
> The villain kicks Octo-Boy in the face with his ridiculously huge
> clown shoes.
 >
> "Ungh! You pack quite a kick. But so do I!" Octo-Boy says and slaps
> Balloon Clown with his tentacles, knocking the villain into the wall of
> the store.
 >
> Octo-Boy gets up and says, "You managed to surprise me a bit but now
> Iwill take you down, Bozo!"
 >
> "Oh no you won't," Balloon Clown says and blows up a balloon that he
> turns into a huge hammer. He knocks Octo-Boy in the face with it, who
> tries to stop the blow with his tentacles but fails. He is knocked on
> his behind again.

...  My, this is truly an epic villain for RACC.  I could see him
fighting the Legion of Net.Heroes.  Especially since, well, he seems to
be winning.

I know. - Archie Andrews