SW10/TOF/WWW/HCC: Power-Star Comics 1984 #6: Saved by the Turtle!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Aug 30 16:07:27 PDT 2015

On 8/29/2015 1:16 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 8/27/2015 10:21 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>> Try http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1984.htm#6 now!
>
> Hmmmmm! Better, but if I may nitpick a little more, I feel like it's
> still not entirely clear what effects he's having. The middle panel,
> especially, doesn't feel like people hitting home runs, as I assume it's
> supposed to be.

heh.  I didn't intend it to be all home runs.  I think I can safely say,
Tommy the Turtle is a subtle creature who does not just make everything
perfect for those who invoke him.  But the batters are at least all
hitting, and presumably getting runners on base.  I might modify that
last batter to get that home run, though.

I know. - Archie Andrews