SW10/TOF/WWW/HCC: Power-Star Comics 1984 #6: Saved by the Turtle!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 01:16:58 PDT 2015

On 8/27/2015 10:21 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 8/27/2015 1:47 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>
>> I would have given a little more description to the "And..."s.
>
> "Would have" is for weenies...  I can *update* my stories, even if they're
> cartoons!  And my readers may not be able to follow my mental processes - but
> that does not mean I should argue with the readers, especially when you're not
> the first one who's mentioned that.  Just maybe the first one on RACC...  Try
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1984.htm#6 now!

Hmmmmm! Better, but if I may nitpick a little more, I feel like it's still not
entirely clear what effects he's having. The middle panel, especially, doesn't
feel like people hitting home runs, as I assume it's supposed to be.

>> Aw, but metafiction!
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, metafiction, yo
>
> ehh, maybe, but I'm trying to shake the habit of claiming rights to every single
> thing I toss off for a one-shot story.  If you want metafiction from Tommy the
> Turtle, take it up with Michael now!  8{D>

That's fair. <3 And honestly, I'm sure a title like The Truth About Fiction can
deliver.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, deliver deep dish, yo