TOF: The Truth About Fiction #7

Michael D Friedman mdfriedman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 11:32:42 PDT 2015

Actually, it was supposed to be happening at the same time, not a flashback. It's a little confusing because I switched to past tense for that section, basically because Austin is telling it from his point of view -- hearing it after the fact. I didn't read right to me when I wrote it in present tense, but maybe I should have. After all, I did the same thing with Peliculas in the previous issue.

Basically, Austin is telling the story after the fact, which is how he knows things that aren't happening directly to him, but he's telling it on present tense. Just to make it ultra confusing I guess. (Thanks a lot Obama... I mean, Austin.)

- Mike.