LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #20

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:28:06 PDT 2015

On 8/19/2015 8:33 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #20
>
> Today's pick is the LNH20 entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/LNH20

WOO! LNH20 = rad.

> An LNH imprint created during the
> 20th Anniversary of the LNH in the
> hopes of getting some new blood..
>
> Arthur "Didn't quite work out.." Spitzer

It did for a bit, but that enthusiasm bubble kinda burst; part of it was the
same behavior pattern that lead to JAC, part of it was interpersonal drama that
had been building for years finally coming to a head. I'm slowly pulling myself
out of that behavior pattern, and hopefully, a combination of good promotion and
writing that tempts people to join in will be able to bring people back...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, here's hoping.