SW10/WWW: Power-Star Comics 1984 #3: Solar Sail Roboto!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Aug 6 19:11:04 PDT 2015

What would the 1980s be without giant robots - or Japanese manga about
girls in sailor suits?  Andrew Perron has contributed a concept which
has both!  Power-Star Comics 1984 continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1984.htm#3

Solar Sail Roboto deserves some design notes...  I'm borrowing Andrew
Perron's team the Solar Sails, with one important difference:   These
robots merge, in finest 1980s fashion.  This will be important for the
1985 series, just to keep the story from being visually dominated by
five giant robots.

I think Andrew and I have successfully established that my robots are
different from his.  This makes sense, because they're twenty years
apart; mine are (probably) predecessors to his.  This strip has some
*LNH* Wiki support to which Andrew and I have both contributed recently.
  http://lnhq.info/wiki/Solar%20Sails

I know. - Archie Andrews