LNH: Cover Gallery #29

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:26:51 PDT 2015

On 4/29/2015 3:15 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> ][][][][][][][][][][][< COVER * GALLERY * #29i>][][][][][][][][][][][

Wooooooooo! <3

> The cover shows the Ultimate Ninja reading a birthday card
> (using all of his ninja birthday card reading skills)

OF COURSE

> as the entire LNH stands behind him gasping in shock at what
> is being read (Except for Cannon Fodder who is in a pool of
> his own blood due to the paper cut he got when he opened
> the card's envelope).

*sad trombone*

> A word balloon stabbing the Ultimate Ninja in the cheek
> says, "Dear, LNH! Would have written an actual story, but
> didn't feel like it so I'm doing this Cover Gallery thingee
> instead. Happy 23rd! Nothing else to say. Signed -- The
> Writer of Cover Gallery #29i -- PS: Don't let Cannon
> Fodder open the envelope!"

Ooooooh, good point. I should do *something* for California Kid Day.

> Cover blurb: Some people said a story about the Ultimate
> Ninja reading a birthday card -- and just reading a
> birthday card would never ever happen!

They clearly never heard of the story about the Ultimate Ninja just eating
pizza, or the Ultimate Ninja just wearing a cape.

> Well, fasten your
> safety belt, dear readers -- because you're about to read
> the cover of that story!! You're about to go on the
> readingest birthday card reading adventure ever (And by
> adventure I mean reading this cover -- not like an actual
> adventure)!! Will the Looniverse ever be the same again?!
> (Well, since there's no actual story -- I guess we'll never
> know the actual answer to that -- we'll just have lay in
> bed and be tormented by that question for the rest of our
> natural lives.)

Noooooooooo ;.;

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, curse you cruel cover gods